Educational and Children's Book Specialists
Warrnambool Books is Subject to the Information Privacy Act 2000 (Victoria). Our company is committed to protecting your privacy. The following sets out how we manage privacy issues. It outlines what sort of personal information we hold, for what purposes and how we collect, use and disclose that information. Collecting Your Personal Information / Using and Disclosing Your Personal Information: Your personal information will be collected and held by Warrnambool Books for the purpose of:
- Placing Orders: When you order goods we ask for your name, address, phone number and e-mail address. We use this information to process and fill your orders and to generally keep track of the progress of your order.
- Promotions: Warrnambool Books may contact you regarding special events, new products, order receipt information, etc. You will always be given the opportunity to exempt yourself from receiving such information. If at any time you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us please contact us at: email@example.com
- Cookies: A cookie is a small message given to your web browser by our web browser. The browser stores the message in a text file and the message is sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. It is possible to disable the acceptance of cookies by your web browser. However, doing so may restrict your ability to access some web pages.
- Correcting your personal information: We endeavor to take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that any of the personal information that we hold is not accurate, complete or up-to-date please contact with the correct information so that we may make the necessary adjustments.
- Contacting us and Privacy Issues: To obtain further information about the management of personal information and other privacy issues, please contact us on (03) 5562 9400 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's Web Site http://www.privacy.gov.au